DANNYBOYS ROCKSTAR REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to your access to, and participation in the DannyBoys membership program (Program) which is operated by DannyBoys Pty Ltd (DannyBoys). For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions apply to both the DannyBoys ‘Rockstar Rewards’ membership card (DannyBoys membership card) and the DannyBoys mobile application (DannyBoys mobile app). By providing your details and verifying your email account and/or using your DannyBoys membership card and/or by downloading and/or using the DannyBoys mobile app, you agree to these terms and conditions and to any changes or modifications made to them from time to time.
DANNYBOYS ‘ROCKSTAR REWARDS’ MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Individuals can become DannyBoys ‘Rockstar Rewards’ members (Members) by either purchasing a DannyBoys membership card from a participating DannyBoys store, registering their details on the DannyBoys website www.dannyboys.com.au and then activating their DannyBoys membership card or by downloading the DannyBoys mobile app and following the prompts to register and activate the app. Only a verified member can redeem DannyBoys Membership Points (Points). To become a verified member, you must verify your email address by clicking on the email sent to you. Once the member has been verified, a DannyBoys ‘Rockstar Rewards’ account (Account) will be created for the Member.
Members who initially become a Member by purchasing a DannyBoys membership card from a participating DannyBoys and then registering and activating the card, will also be able to activate the DannyBoys mobile app and associate their DannyBoys membership card during the registration process. Members can then use either the virtual card on the DannyBoys mobile app or the physical DannyBoys membership card to purchase items and accrue or redeem Points.
The DannyBoys membership card purchased from a participating DannyBoys is only valid for use in Australia and can be purchased for $0.50 from any participating DannyBoys. The DannyBoys membership card is issued by and remains the property of DannyBoys Pty Ltd.
There is a strict limit of one account per person. Each account requires an independent email address that needs to be verified. A Member’s Account may only be used by the verified Member. Multiple individuals cannot share one Member’s Points.
COLLECTION OF POINTS & REDEMPTION
2.1 Points can only be earned at the point of purchase in Australia provided that the DannyBoys membership card or DannyBoys mobile app barcode associated with a verified account is scanned at the time of purchase.
2.2 Members cannot claim Points from past transactions or receipts.
2.3 Points are earned as follows: for every $1 you spend at DannyBoys, you will earn 10 Points. For example, an $8.00 purchase will result in 80 Points on your receipt. To redeem an $8.00 DannyBoys, you will need 800 Points.
2.4 Points and rewards under the Program cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable or refundable. Points accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be combined.
2.5 Points cannot be used to discount the price of an item.
2.6 Points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
2.7 Members can check their points balance at any time through their DannyBoys mobile app or by logging into their account on the DannyBoys website www.dannyboys.com.au .
2.8 When redeeming Points at a DannyBoys, members are required to have sufficient Points to redeem against the full value of the item using Points alone. DannyBoys Membership benefits and discounts are available and Points are redeemed by presenting a valid DannyBoys membership card or by scanning the DannyBoys mobile app associated with a verified Account at the time of purchase.
2.9 DannyBoys membership cards must be registered and verified to redeem a DannyBoys Birthday offer.
BIRTHDAY FREE SHORT SANDWICH
3.1. From 4th of June 2019, eligible Members are entitled to one (1) complimentary DannyBoys short signature sandwich from our menu. Verified Members who have made a full price purchase within 3 months prior to the start of their birthday month or who transact during their birthday month will be eligible for the complimentary free birthday short sandwich.
3.2. Eligible Members will be sent an email with a barcode for the complimentary birthday short sandwich. The email will either be sent out on the 1st day of their birthday month if they qualified for the offer within 3 months prior to the start of their birthday month, or if they qualify during their birthday month, the email will be sent out the next business day after they qualify. In both instances, the offer must be redeemed within 30 days of receipt of the email. For example, if the Member’s birthday is on the 21st March and they qualified for the offer in February, they will be sent the email on the 1st of March and will have until the 31st of March to redeem the offer. If, however, the Member qualified for the offer on the 22nd of March, the Member will receive the email on the 23rd of March and the Member will then have until the 23rd of April to redeem the offer.
3.3. A verified DannyBoys membership card plus photo identification must be presented at the time of redemption to confirm identity and birth date registered on their Account. This offer cannot be redeemed outside of the above period, regardless of circumstances beyond the members’ control, including but not limited to DannyBoys closure, public holidays, etc.
3.4. The complimentary DannyBoys birthday sandwich is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. DannyBoys takes no responsibility for incorrect dates being entered during the registration process.
3.5. A verified Member can join the program in the month of their birthday and a birthday item will be rewarded as long as the meet the above criteria.
3.6. The Birthday free item offer can only be redeemed once during your birthday month.
3.7 In order to be eligible to receive the complimentary Birthday free item, the Member must be registered to receive marketing materials from DannyBoys by opting in to receive such marketing communications.
LOST, STOLEN, DAMAGED CARDS(PHYSICAL CARDS)
4.1. DannyBoys accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of your DannyBoys membership card.
4.2. A fee of $0.50 is payable if a replacement membership card is requested.
4.3. Upon request, Points from the lost/stolen card can be transferred to the new card. To transfer the Points, Members must provide DannyBoys with their previous membership number. While DannyBoys will make every effort to ensure that the full Points balance is transferred to the new card, DannyBoys will not be responsible for any Points lost prior to the transfer.
DANNYBOYS MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
5.1. The DannyBoys membership card holder is responsible for ensuring that their details are correct at all times. It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct number of Points has been added or deducted for each eligible transaction.
5.2. DannyBoys reserves the right to communicate with its members, who have opted in to receive marketing material, to inform them of any upcoming marketing activities/promotions and/or offers.
6.1. Reproduction of a DannyBoys membership card in any form is strictly prohibited. Your Points, benefits, registered DannyBoys membership card and your Account are personal to you, and except as expressly permitted under these terms and conditions or the rules of a promotional program, may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others.
6.2. DannyBoys reserves the right to terminate your Account/membership and/or your participation in the Program if DannyBoys determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these terms and conditions or that the use of your Account is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
6.3. DannyBoys reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.
This DannyBoys membership page is intended to provide a general overview of activities of your DannyBoys account and is made available to the public for reference and informational purposes exclusively. DannyBoys has used its reasonable efforts to provide current, complete and error-free information, but makes no representations nor gives any warranty as to the currency, completeness, accuracy or correctness of any of the information contained herein.
DANNYBOYS GIFT CARD OVERVIEW
DannyBoys® Pty Ltd ABN 44 622 734 454
Unit 1, 2 Belconnen Crescent
Brendale QLD 4500
Each participating independently owned and operated franchisee carrying on business at each DannyBoys® complex and online (Franchisee).
- These Terms
- 1 You agree to these Terms when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire or attempt to use a Gift Card.
- 2 The Issuer may amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- 3 These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of Queensland
- 4 Where you purchase these Gift Cards as a personal or business gift, or for other business uses approved by the Issuer, you must ensure that the end gift card holder is made aware of these Terms, including the expiry date.
- Purchase of Gift Card
- 1 The Issuer issues physical gift cards (Physical Gift Cards)and electronic gift cards (eGift Cards) (Gift Cards).
- 2 Physical Gift Cards may be purchased from the Issuer and from any Franchisee carrying on business at a DannyBoys® and from DannyBoys® online (www.dannyboys.com.au)
- 3 eGift Cards may be purchased from the Issuer, DannyBoys® Online (www.dannyboys.com.au)
- 4 Enquiries relating to corporate orders, should contact the Issuer’s corporate Gift Card Office on (07) 3205 5208
- Redemption of Gift Card
- 1 A Gift Card has no value unless activated in the Issuer’s gift card system (System)and payment has been made.
- 2 A Gift Card may be redeemed for goods and services purchased from any Franchisee carrying on business at a DannyBoys® and DannyBoys® Online.
- 3 A Gift Card is currently unable to be redeemed from a Franchisee carrying on business at DannyBoys® and DannyBoys® online.
- 4 On presentation of a Gift Card to a Franchisee, the Issuer procures the Franchisee to provide credit up to the balance of the Gift Card as identified in the System, against the purchase price due to the Franchisee. If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the Gift Card, the gift card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance on the Gift Card may only be used in whole or in part against future purchases.
- 5 A Gift Card’s Access Pin may be required to redeem a Gift Card. On a Physical Gift Card, the Access Pin is the last 4 digits of the barcode located on the reverse of the card and may be concealed by a scratch panel. On an eGift Card, the Access Pin is the last 4 digits of the barcode located in the eGift Card email.
- Expiry Date
- 1 A Gift Card expires 36 months from date of issue.
- 2 Any balance remaining on a Gift Card after the expiry date will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
- 3 A Gift Card cannot be re-activated at any time.
- 1 A Gift Card presented in altered, fraudulent or defaced form will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
- 2 A person may be asked to verify, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Franchisee, that they are authorised to redeem a Gift Card on behalf of the original purchaser or the person named in the System.
- 3 A Gift Card cannot be redeemed by email, phone or fax, to pay a store credit account, to pay an interest free deposit or a repayment, or to purchase goods or services that a Franchisee is not permitted to supply to a person by law.
- 4 A Gift Card cannot be redeemed for goods and services from DannyBoys® stores operating outside Australia.
- 5 A Gift Card cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances or redeemed for cash.
- 6 A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- 7 A Gift Card cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card.
- 8 A Gift Card at all times, remains the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or re-valued by a person, without the express written consent of the Issuer.
- Transaction Enquiries
- 1 The Gift Card balance and expiry date may be checked by you at any time by:
(a) any Franchisee carrying on business at a DannyBoys® complex
(b) visiting DannyBoys® Online (www.dannyboys.com.au)
(c) contacting the Issuer on (07) 3205 5508
- 2 The System will be conclusive evidence of the balance, history and expiry date of a Gift Card.
- 3 Where a Gift Card has an Access Pin, the Access Pin must be provided to gain access to the card information.
- Lost and Stolen Gift Cards
- 1 A Gift Card must be treated as cash as it will not be reissued, refunded or honoured if lost or stolen.
- 2 A Gift Card will only be reissued, refunded or honoured where the Gift Card is shown to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Issuer or a Franchisee, or where there has been a breach of any condition or warranty implied under the Australian Consumer Law.
- 1 Gift Card holders are responsible for the use and safety of their Gift Card at all times.
- 2 To the extent permitted by law, Issuer, a Franchisee and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- Promotion Activities
- 1 The Issuer does not permit the use of Gift Cards in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without prior written consent of the Issuer. The DannyBoys® trademarks are owned by DannyBoys® Pty Ltd and are used by each Franchisee under a licence granted by a related entity. Any use of these trademarks by any third party is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Retailing.
- 2 Gift Cards may not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product or service is endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with Issuer, a Franchisee or any of their related entities.
- 1 A Gift Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
- Enquiries and Complaints
- 1 Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about Gift Cards, they should contact the Issuer at (07) 3205 5508
- 2 Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about goods or services purchased by a person using a Gift Card, they should contact the relevant Franchisee where they purchased the goods or services.